Effective California Attorney Seeks Justice for Victims of Elder Abuse and Neglect

Accomplished San Ramon law firm files claims when seniors suffer harm

Whether they live at home or in a care facility, elderly California residents are vulnerable to mistreatment. When this occurs due to neglect or intentional harm, victims deserve an advocate who will protect their legal rights and hold the wrongdoers accountable. At Law Offices of Michael F. Brown in the San Ramon area, I represent seniors throughout California who have been physically abused or neglected. Given my substantial experience, I understand how to investigate and litigate these claims and pursue compensation on behalf of the injured parties.

Knowledgeable lawyer pursues compensation for negligence and carelessness that injures older people

I am committed to asserting the rights of seniors and obtaining appropriate damages for all types of misconduct directed at them, including:

  • Nursing home abuse or neglect
  • Mistreatment by an at-home caregiver
  • Abuse committed by a family member
  • Malnourishment or lack of proper hygiene
  • Sexual assault
  • Mental or verbal abuse
  • Falls caused by failure to perform required monitoring

For these claims and other conditions, I will conduct a detailed investigation and seek a full financial recovery from the responsible parties.

Skilled advocate conducts thorough reviews when abuse against seniors is suspected

In many situations, it can be difficult to detect when an older person has been abused. Whether it is due to difficulty communicating or fear of speaking up, negligent care or mistreatment can go unreported for a long time. I have the experience to find out exactly what happened and develop the strongest possible argument whether the matter is resolved through a settlement or at trial.

Contact an experienced California attorney for advice on cases of elder abuse and neglect

At Law Offices of Michael F. Brown in San Ramon, I seek damages for elderly victims of abuse and neglect. If you or a loved one has suffered in this way, call 925-999-4259 or contact me online for a consultation at my office.